We would like to inform you that from the 1st of January 2017 Poltava battle history museum services prices will change.
Poltava battle history museum is open every day, but Monday from 9-00 a.m. to 5-00 p.m.(on Friday from 9-00 a.m. to 4-00 p.m.).
Entrance ticket price:
- Child or student ticket – 10 UAH
- Adult ticket – 20 UAH
Extra museum services:
ticket for filming – 25 UAH (per one video camera)
ticket for photographing – 10 UAH (per one photographic camera)
ticket for photographing in a historical military costume – 20 UAH (per one historical costume)
You can order on daily basis:
- museum tour (for a group up to 25 persons) – 100 UAH
- museum complex tour – 60 UAH
- city sightseeing tour (3 hours long) – 400 UAH
- audio tour supporting English, German, French, Polish, Ukrainian and Russian languages – 50 UAH (per one person)
Applications for the night excursion “The myths and facts of Poltava battle field” are usually accepted in advance (at least in 5 days). This excursion involves re-enactors’participation and usually includes the museum complex and the museum tours with films and slide show about this historical event. At the end there will be a fire show.