Information for visitors
The Poltava Battle History Museum works daily, except Monday, from 9.00 a.m. till 5.00 p.m. (till 4 p.m. on Friday).
- Children’s and Students’ – 10 UAH
- Adult – 20 UAH
- Video filming – 25 UAH (per 1 video camera)
- Photography – 10 UAH (per 1 photo camera)
- ticket for photographing in a historical military costume – 20 UAH (per one historical costume)
- Preparing scientific information: 15 UAH per 1 album page.
You can order on daily basis:
- museum tour (for a group up to 25 persons) – 100 UAH
- museum complex tour – 60 UAH
- city sightseeing tour (3 hours long) – 400 UAH
- audio tour supporting English, German, French, Polish, Ukrainian and Russian languages – 50 UAH (per one person)
Applications for the night excursion “The myths and facts of Poltava battle field” are usually accepted in advance (at least in 5 days). This excursion involves re-enactors’participation and usually includes the museum complex and the museum tours with films and slide show about this historical event. At the end there will be a fire show.